Koh Living Aboriginal Scented Coastal Retreat Candle Tin
The experience of slowing down and getting sand between your toes is intertwined with the scent of the ocean on the gentle coastal breeze. This Journeys in the Sun candle captures that long slow breath and is housed in a reusable tin, decorated in artwork from the hand of Aboriginal artist Jacinta-Rai Ridgeway-Maahs, and is Australian inspired, designed and produced. Breathe it in and be carried away.
- Size: 170g candle comes in a metal tin
- 100% natural soy wax
- 30 hrs burn time
- Lead-free cotton wicks
- No Parabens. No Silicones. No PEGs.
- Designed and made in Australia
- Comes beautifully Gift Boxed
- Tin can be re-used as storage (coins, jewellery, etc)
- A portion of the sale goes to the artist
- Member of the Indigenous Art Code
- Australian owned and operated company